Complete Software Solution: Design, Execute, Analyze, Report
Chemspeed’s AutoSuite User Interface & Executor software packages execute and control all modules of the entire product development cycle. They control all Chemspeed robotic platforms and any other integrated 3rd party software and hardware.
AutoSuite is a software with a user friendly interface which allows easy workflow orienteted programming. Many features such as gravimetric dispensing are automatically calibrated, eliminating tedious optimization steps.
- The AutoTeaching tool simplifies dispensing applications without manual trials and is applicable to e.g. solids eliminating the need for manual optimization before the dispenses are done.
- Easy programming: drag-and-drop workflow steps or just execute standard workflow protocols.
- Barcode tracking.
- Easy integration with virtually any LIMS or ELN software.
- AutoSuite Application Programming Interface (API) for 3rd party software and hardware integration.
- Optional, Chemspeed VLab for DoE and Data Analysis / Reporting. It includes a full document management system (electronic labjournal) and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. The software scales from a single PC to large network installations with multiple hardware and clients.
Chemspeed’s AutoSuite workflow management software integrates with Chemspeed’s robotic platforms such as:
- Sample preparation instruments (SWING product line)
- Synthesis instruments (ISYNTH product line)
- Process research instruments (MULTIPLANT AUTOPLANT product line)
- Formulation instruments (EMULSIFIER FORMAX FLEXSHUTTLE product line)
- Application instruments (APPLICATOR FLEXSHUTTLE product line)
- Testing instruments (INVESTIGATOR FLEXSHUTTLE product line)
As well as third-party software such as:
- SpotFire (data visualization and selection)
- JMP (design of experiments – DoE)
- VirtualLab (lab journal, workflow management, instrument control)
- And many other laboratory software through industry standard languages (SQL, .net, C#, etc)
AutoSuite User Interface
AutoSuite is an intuitive user interface software which allows easy workflow orientated programming. Many features such as the gravimetric dispensing steps are automatically calibrated, eliminating tedious optimisation steps.
- Easy programming: drag-and-drop of sample preparation workflow steps
- The AutoTeaching tool simplifies the use of the solid and paste robotic dispensing tools, eliminating the need for manual optimization
- Barcode tracking
- Smooth integration into Chemspeed’s workflow management software (see below)
- AutoSuite Application Programming Interface (API): for 3rd party sofware and hardware integration, and standard integration of Spotfire, JMP, VirtualLab etc.
- Programmed workflow templates adapted to your needs
The TIBCO Spotfire Enterprise Analytics platform offers a radically faster business intelligence experience and is far more adaptable to specific industry and business challenges than traditional alternatives.
Unlike traditional BI, the Spotfire Enterprise Analytic platform equips every employee to quickly discover new insights in the information they work with every day. Spotfire’s interactive, visual capabilities for data analysis empower individuals to easily see trends, patterns outliers and unanticipated relationships in data with unprecedented speed and adaptability.
You can learn more here.