Automated Film Applicator for Repeatable and Reproducible Draw-down of Inks, Paints, Coatings, Battery Pastes and Adhesives
Example Customer Testimonial
“The fully automated film applicator allows for the greatest degree of reliability of draw-downs for quality testing. Fast results with throughput up to 720 individual draw-downs per day.”
“All In One” or “One By One”
Automated high-throughput and high-output workflow solutions for standardized and accelerated paints and coatings product development. From single workstations up to unrestricted combination of sequential and parallel processing (object oriented workflow design).
Module based solution
Design your automated laboratory
Connect your modules with robots
Execute and control
Automatic draw-down of inks, paints, coatings, battery pastes and adhesives.
The FILMAX is a modular stand-alone station enabling automated high-throughput formulated paints and coatings application workflows in the paints & coatings, battery and cosmetics industries. It has been designed with flexibility in mind, allowing you to modify and / or add additional testing tools or to integrate it into a fully automated formulation development workflow solution.
- Fully automated draw-down coating.
- Wide range of substrates and (semi-) disposable draw-down bars.
- Substrates, draw-down bars and samples are stored on the station.
- Disposable screw draw-down.
- Variety of film thicknesses possible > 5 μm.
- Controlled speed and pressure ensure repeatable results.
- Standard coating speeds infinitely variable between 5 – 500 mm / s.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop software.
- Can be upgraded to a complete formulation – application – testing workflow.
Example Application Workflow of Paints and Coatings
Example Application and Testing Workflow of Paints and Coatings