FLEXSHUTTLE for Object Oriented Workflow Design / Experimentation is the step-changing high-throughput and high-output solution for a virtually unrestricted combination of sequential and parallel processing of entire (or partial) product development workflows. The unrivalled design enables significant product development efficiency increases combined with the highest quality and maximum ease of use.
Fulfilling high-throughput demands in formulation, application and testing.
- Increase speed by a factor of up to 100.
- Consistent high quality output.
- Significantly more comprehensive assortment of colour shades.
- Decreased raw material consumption and waste.
- Start, stop, insert or remove a sample (e.g. individual or matrix recipes) at any point in time without having to reprogram the other samples in the system.
- Prioritise samples at any time.
- Individually and simply program tasks and workflows for single (shuttles) or batches of samples in any sequence.
- Easy and intuitive “drag & drop” experimentation.
- Combine batch, parallel and sequential activities in a single workflow leading to the best possible ROI as it offers complete scheduling efficiency without the complexity of the traditional “overall scheduling” required by older technologies.
- Ability to expand the workflows and tools, and exchange tools and functionality with minimal interruption and disruption of the functions already in place. This allows for the addition of either new functionalities or an increase in capacity at any point in the workflow.
Autonomous Shuttle with unrestricted sequence of tasks
Today we can make 200 colour shade formulations and draw-down applications within 12h in a fully automated and reproducible manner, allowing us to faster, better, and wider respond to our customer needs. Chemspeed’s enabling automation technology allows us to efficiently and reproducibly develop high-quality paint formulations which is the “best solution of today, tomorrow”.
“All In One” or “One By One”
Automated high-throughput and high-output workflow solutions for standardized and accelerated paints and coatings product development. From single workstations up to unrestricted combination of sequential and parallel processing (object oriented workflow design).
Module Based systems – connected with shuttles
- Design your automated laboratory
- Navigate in the laboratory with shuttle
- Model, execute and control
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
- Reduce the number of color matching cycles.
- Increase diversity (significantly more comprehen- sive assortment of color shades).
- Decrease raw material consumption and waste and thus cost by a factor of 10.
- Improve hygiene and safety due to complete automation.
- Reduce time to market.
Technical Details Formulation and Application – FLEXSHUTTLE Modules
|Workflow Steps||Formulation Modules||Pictures||Features|
|Storage Module for Vessel, Vial,
|Automatic lift storage and handling system for formulation vessel, vial, glass, etc.:
|Screw Capper Module||Automatic “top-only” screw capping / decapping:
(Small Scale) – Spartakus
|Dispensing unit for small amounts of (viscous) liquids (e.g. Tint /Colorant):
(Medium Scale) – Gizmo
|Dispensing unit for medium amounts of (viscous) liquids (e.g. Tint / Colorant):
|Automatic pressure dispensing system for (viscous) liquids (e.g. base paints):
|Fully integrated mixer for dispersing / mixing a variety of materials:
|Labelling Module||Automatic system for labelling vessel, vial, glass, flat substrate with self adhesive label:
|Workflow Steps||Application Modules||Pictures||Features|
|Storage Module for Substrate||Automatic storage and handling system for flat substrates:
|Draw Down Module
|Automatic Draw Down system:
|Workflow Steps||Characterization / Testing Modules||Pictures||Features|
|Barcode Reading||Unattended barcode:
|Color Measurement Module||Fully integrated automatic system for color measurement:
|Color Adjustment Software||Integrated software for automatic recipe definition and color matching.|