The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your calorimetry workflows.
Example Customer testimonial
I believe we did the equivalent of 6 years work in about 1 year. This is a huge competitive advantage – we can no loger imagine how to do our work without Chemspeed automation.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor with calorimetry and e.g. NIR, PSD, pH.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Up to 8 independent gas, liquefied gas and liquid feeds per reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
Chemspeed’s MULTIPLANT / AUTOPLANT AUTOCAL deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of calorimetry workflows in a fully or semi-automated fashion.
The synthesis of most organic compounds including the following steps can all be fully automated on the AUTOPLANT AUTOCAL (parallel, high-performance calorimetry data at each step):
- Addition of liquid reagents and / or suspensions.
- Reaction under reflux at ambient or elevated pressure with optional Dean Stark water removal or distillation.
- pH monitoring and control.
- Vessel-to-vessel transfer for multistep reactions.
- Workup with filtration, evaporation or drying.
Process development workstation for 6 X 100 mL, 3 X 250 mL, 3 X 1’000 mL
The cutting edge Process Development Workstation Technology allows scientists to truly mimic the final industrial production process and provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels required.
Materials of choice: glass, stainless steel (PEEK, PTFE or glass inserts available), Hastelloy, others on request
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 µL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
- Accurate and reproducible temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to 250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry, NIR, PSD data.
- Viscosity data.
- Dean Stark water trap.
- Distillation bridge between 2 reactors.
Automated parallel sampling – Collection rack: consists of 144 x 2 mL