The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your process R&D and preparative synthesis workflows.
Example Customer testimonial
The AUTOPLANT paid for itself within less than 12 months
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor with PAT like NIR, PSD, calorimetry, pH.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Up to 8 independent gas, liquefied gas and liquid feeds per reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
- Organic synthesis & scale-up.
- Ligand synthesis & scale-up.
- Organometallic synthesis & scale-up.
- Ziegler-Natta synthesis.
- Polyolefin prepolymerizations, solution-, slurry-, bulk-, gas-phase, multi-stage syntheses.
- Living / controlled, emulsion, suspension, mass polymerizations.
- (Mixed) oxide, zeolite syntheses.
- Catalyst testing in batch, semi-continuous, continuous mode.
- Nanomaterials syntheses.
- Biomass pretreatment and conversion.
With individual sets of conditions for each reactor!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
Chemspeed’s MULTIPLANT/ AUTOPLANT deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of calorimetry workflows in a fully or semi-automated fashion.
The Chemspeed MULTIPLANT/ AUTOPLANT workstations have been designed for high output experimentation in the development and optimization of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, polymers, specialty chemicals, catalysts and many more.
- Process R&D.
- Organic and inorganic synthesis, reactions under pressure (process research, optimization and scale-up).
- Preparative synthesis.
- Polymer synthesis (mass-, solution-, pressure-, emulsion-polymerization).
Process development workstation for 6 X 100 mL, 3 X 250 mL, 3 X 1’000 mL
The cutting edge Process Development Workstation Technology allows scientists to truly mimic the final industrial production process and provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels required.
Materials of choice: glass, stainless steel (PEEK, PTFE or glass inserts available), Hastelloy, others on request
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 μL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid, liquefied gas and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
- Accurate and reproducible temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to 250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry data.
- Viscosity data.
- Dean Stark water trap.
- Distillation bridge between 2 reactors.
- Vacuum for different purposes: inertization, crystallization, …
- Interface to various in-situ probes, for example: pH, UV-VIS, IR, Raman, PSD.
- pH monitoring and control.
- Measurement of gas consumption.
- Extraction, filtration, evaporation, crystallization, distillation.
Easily exchangeable stirrer designs (anchor, twisted blade, gas entrainment stirrers…). Powerful mixing for viscosities up to 80 Pa.s at 300 rpm and 30 Pa.s at 900 rpm with an anchor stirrer.
For one single unit, various feeding modes are available: batch, semi-continuous, continuous, continuous cascade.