The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your ligand synthesis & scale up, organometallic synthesis & scale-up, donor synthesis & scale-up, ZN catalyst synthesis workflows.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Integration with / in MBraun glove-box.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor with PAT like NIR, PSD.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Up to 8 independent liquid feeds per reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Example Customer testimonial
Chemspeed has been an excellent company providing us a convincing solution for the highly challenging automated polyolefin catalyst synthesis and subsequent reformatting, in particular SMOLEFIN. I believe these tools will provide a strategic advantage to our R&D organization in our effort to rapidly develop novel catalysts for local and global use. In addition to accelerating and standardizing experimentation, the Chemspeed solution also enables R&D data under one informatics platform which will help scientists to be more productive and innovative.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
Chemspeed’s MULTIPLANT/ AUTOPLANT POSYCAT deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of single-site and multi-site catalyst synthesis workflows, incl. optimization / scale-up, in a fully or semi-automated fashion.
Polyolefin catalyst syntheses require the following functionalities:
- Overhead gravimetric dispensing of solids and powders.
- Feeding of halogenated reagents.
- Precise temperature control.
- Powerful mixing to accommodate high viscosities.
- Inertization of reactors and workstation.
- Work-up by e.g. washing (filtration, decantation).
- Transfer to analytics.
Process development workstation for 6 X 100 mL, 3 X 250 mL, 3 X 1’000 mL
The cutting edge Process Development Workstation Technology allows scientists to truly mimic the final industrial production process and provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels required.
Materials of choice: glass, stainless steel (PEEK, PTFE or glass inserts available), Hastelloy, others on request
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 μL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid, liquefied gas and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
- Accurate and reproducible temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to 250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry NIR,PSD data.
- Viscosity data.
Easily exchangeable stirrer designs (anchor, twisted blade, gas entrainment stirrers…). Powerful mixing for viscosities up to 80 Pa.s at 300 rpm and 30 Pa.s at 900 rpm with an anchor stirrer.
For one single unit, various feeding modes are available: batch, semi-continuous, continuous, continuous cascade.