The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your zeolite and metallorganic framework synthesis workflows.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Liquid and slurry feeds at reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Example Customer testimonial
Chemspeed’s autoplant zeo Robotic Platform together with our Workflow Management Software provides faster and better zeolite synthesis. Reproducibilities over 20 fully automated 100 mL reactors per run are within ±5%. The physico-chemical properties of zeolites produced proved to be scalable to a 2-Liter stainless-steel autoclave. Varying a suite of raw materials with different physico-chemical properties, the ratios of n(SDA) / n(SiO2) and the ratios of n(H2O) / n(SiO2), productivity could be increased by a factor of 10 compared with manual work. Zeolites were reproducibly synthesized in high solid-content (viscous) regimes.
Sinopec Research Institute of Petroleum Processing (RIPP) in Beijing chose Chemspeed’s High-Output Zeolite Synthesis Workflow (AUTOPLANT ZEO, Workflow Management Software) based on Chemspeed pioneered, fully automated, individually controlled and operated process reactors in conjunction with its proprietary overhead gravimetric dispensing.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
Chemspeed’s MULTIPLANT/ AUTOPLANT ZEO deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of zeolite synthesis workflows in a fully or semi-automated fashion.
- Overhead gravimetic addition of solid reagents (e.g. NaOH, silicic acid, amines) directly into the reactor.
- Continous and batch addition of liquid reagents and solutions (e.g. aluminum sulphate, conc. sulfuric acid, water / alcohol,…).
- Stirring profiles.
- Defined heating programs.
- Heatable reactor tops.
- Pressure (100 bar).
- Liquid and slurry feed against pressure.
- Filtration, centrifugation.
Post reaction treatment
- High-throughput XRD.
- High-throughput Raman.
- High-throughput BET.
Process development workstation for 6 X 100 mL, 3 X 250 mL, 3 X 1’000 mL
The cutting edge Process Development Workstation Technology allows scientists to truly mimic the final industrial production process and provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels required.
Materials of choice: glass, stainless steel (PEEK, PTFE or glass inserts available), Hastelloy, others on request
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 μL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid, liquefied gas and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
- Accurate and reproducible temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to 250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry data.
- Viscosity data.
Easily exchangeable stirrer designs (anchor, twisted blade, gas entrainment stirrers…). Powerful mixing for viscosities up to 80 Pa.s at 300 rpm and 30 Pa.s at 900 rpm with an anchor stirrer.