Storage & sample preparation racks
Numerous racks for all kinds of purposes are available. Thanks to the modular concept, virtually any combination is possible on one platform. Even customized racks are easily integrated.
- Racks for storage and sample preparation include:
- Reagent vial racks (0.2 ml to 80 ml)
- Racks for crimp-neck vials (0.2 ml to 20 ml)
- Solvent reservoir racks
- MTP racks
- Working temperature: 5 – 40°C
- Maximum capacity: 220 g or 3’100 g
- Resolution: 0.01 mg
Heat/ stir rack
The heat/ stir rack houses four 250 ml bottles and four 100 ml bottles, and is equipped with eight magnetic stirrers, a double jacket and a reflux device. It is dedicated e.g. for the preparation of low viscous premixes or for the storage of slurry and dispersions.
- Working temperature: -20 to 100°C
- Stirrer speed: 50 to 1’400 rpm
Work-up and analysis racks
The filtration rack allows for the separation of solids from liquids and depending on the configuration, either can be collected. The filtration is performed in disposable cartridges with up to 96 filtrations possible per rack.