Determination of water content is key to ensure product quality, stability, shelf life and compliance with industry standards. Chemspeed has developed a high-throughput robotic platform for automated sample preparation and integrated Karl Fischer water titration.
… best solid dispensing technology…
… for virtually any solid…
We have taken a deep look at Chemspeed’s technology and we can say that we have never seen such a complete offering. I believe what Chemspeed is offering is the very best of what an integrator could expect.
- Decrease in cost per sample up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing (low density, sticky, any particle size, spherical or granulates shapes, beads and tablets) into the rack / vial format of your choice.
- Gravimetric liquid dispensing.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Sample preparation workflow (e.g. derivatization, extraction, dissolution).
- Execution of standardized protocols from sample preparation to measurement.
- Integrated, marked proven KF Titrator.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
H2O analysis results
Integrated Karl Fischer titrator
Chemspeed’s SWING KF deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of water content analysis workflows in a fully automated fashion.
The Solid Dispensing Unit for solids and powders
The Gravimetric Dispensing Unit for solids and powders
The Gravimetric Dispensing Unit for (viscous) liquids.
|Compound Type||Balance Readability||Dispensing Range||Dispensing Container Volume|
|The SDU||Solids and Powders||down to 0.1 mg, optional down to 0.01 mg with second balance||0.1 mg to 10 / 20 g||15 mL, 30 mL (smaller volumes upon request)|
|The GDU-P||Solids and Powders||0.1 mg to 100 g||100 mL|
|The GDU-V||Low to Medium Viscous Liquids||1 mPa.s to 15 Pa.s||Disposable positive displacement syringes from 100 μL to 12.5 mL|
The Capping / Crimping / Gripping Device
The MultiGripper and Barcode Reader
- Weight determination on the balance rack.
- Barcode reading.
- Transportation to a rack with additional functionality (heating, agitation …).
Optional: integrated Barcode Reader. The Barcode Reader automatically identifies 1D and 2D barcodes on vials and MTPs.