Precision, Accuracy, Speed, Traceability (for applications in a GMP environment)
Solid dispensing / dosing technology combined with our overhead gravimetric (patented) capability and our user-friendly software, allow you to automatically dispense virtually any powder, solid, extrudate into any type of destination (vials, tubes, plates, reactors, …) without moving the destination.
Example Customer testimonial
… best solid dispensing technology…
… for virtually any solid…
- Decrease in cost per sample up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing (low density, sticky, any particle size, spherical or granulates shapes, beads and tablets) into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Breakthrough Dispensing Technology: Overhead Gravimetric Dispensing WHILE mixing, heating, refluxing and / or cooling.
Chemspeed’s SWING POWDERDOSE deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of solid and powder dispensing workflows in a fully automated fashion.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units (SWILE, SDU and GDU-P models) are used to perform automated, gravimetrically controlled dispenses of a wide range of solids and powders in the milligram to multigram scale. The modules pick the appropriate container, dispense the solids and powders, and then place the container back to its station before picking the next one. Both dispensing units include an overhead balance with a resolution of down to 0.1 mg, and allow dispensing and simultaneous weighing of solids and powders into various vials, reactors, well-plates.
The Solid Dispensing Units for solids and powders
The Gravimetric Dispensing Unit for solids and powders
|Compound Type||Balance Readability||Dispensing Range||Dispensing Container Volume|
|The SWILE (only true 1:1 solid dispensing tool)||Solids and Powders||down to 0.1 mg, optionally down to 0.01 mg with a second balance||> 0.1 mg to 30 mg||Disposable pick & dispense pipets|
|The SDU||Solids and Powders||0.1 mg to 10 / 20 g||15 mL, 30 mL|
|The GDU-P||Solids and Powders||0.1 mg to 100 g||100 mL|
- Exemplary dispensing time: 1 g in 20 sec (depending on powder flow properties).
- Powder dispensing capacity: (expandable with additional powder storage module).
- up to 144 cartridges for the SDU, up to 32 cartridges for the GDU-P
- up to 65 cartridges for the GDU-HV, up to 180 syringes for the GDU-V
- SWING XL:
- up to 240 cartridges for the SDU, up to 56 cartridges for the GDU-P model
- up to 125 cartridges for the GDU-HV model, up to 360 syringes for the GDU-V
Multiple dispensing configurations:one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one, many-to-many
Hybrid and Breakthrough Technology: Standardized Cartridges for Logistics and Storage Simplification!
- Use the cartridge as powder dispensing container (also suitable for waxes, highly viscous liquids etc.).
- Use the cartridge as storage vessel for powders (as well as for waxes, highly viscous liquids etc.).
- Use the cartridge as formulation vessel, reactor or spraying vessel.
- Use the cartridge for aging and continuous aging analysis.And many other functionalities …
- Powder dosing including self-closing feature – a new breakthrough technology!
Platform Configuration Example
Exemplary SWING POWDERDOSE deck with shakeable / heatable / coolable crimp racks; reagent / sample racks, solid container racks; and the following tools: a Solid Dispensing Unit (SDU) or Gravimetric Dispensing Unit (GDU-P) for solid dispensing, optional: 4-Needle Head for liquid handling, and a Capper / Crimper.