Precision, Accuracy, Speed, Traceability (for applications in a GMP environment)
Dispensing / dosing technology combined with our overhead gravimetric (patented) capability and our user-friendly software, allow you to automatically dispense virtually any type of compound into any type of destination (vials, tubes, plates, reactors, …) without moving the destination.
… best solid dispensing technology…
… for virtually any solid…
Enabling companies like Unilever to develop new materials and improve products is exactly what the Centre was set up to achieve. I’m delighted that our strong relationships with Unilever and Chemspeed are enabling real innovation in materials discovery.
- Decrease in cost per sample up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Gravimetric compound dispensing (solids, powders, liquids, viscous liquids, waxes etc.) into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Breakthrough Dispensing Technology: Overhead Gravimetric Dispensing WHILE mixing, heating, refluxing and / or cooling.
Chemspeed’s SWING XDOSE deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of compound / substance handling workflows in a fully automated fashion.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units (SWILE, SDU, GDU-P, GDU-HV, GDU-V models) are used to perform automated, gravimetrically controlled dispenses of a wide range of ingredients in the milligram to multigram scale. The modules pick the appropriate container, dispense the ingredients, and then place the container back to its station before picking the next one. All dispensing units include an overhead balance with a resolution of down to 0.1 mg, and allow dispensing and simultaneous weighing of ingredients into various vials, reactors, well-plates.
The Solid Dispensing Units for solids and powders
The Gravimetric Dispensing Unit for solids and powders
- Exemplary dispensing time: 1g in 20 sec (depending on ingredient properties).
- Dispensing robotic tool capacity: (extandable with additional ingredient storage module).
- SWING: up to 144 cartridges for the SDU, up to 32 cartridges for the GDU-P up to 65 cartridges for the GDU-HV, up to 180 syringes for the GDU-V.
- SWING XL: up to 240 cartridges for the SDU, up to 56 cartridges for the GDU-P model up to 125 cartridges for the GDU-HV model, up to 360 syringes for the GDU-V.
- Reduced dispensing time: the balance moves from one target to the next, continuously dispensing and weighing without having to move the target to the balance. The anti-drip system avoids cross contamination and enables to add any ingredient into any (fixed) formulation vessel, reactor, vial etc. wherever on the platform deck while mixing, heating, cooling etc.
- AutoTeaching tool to cover all your ingredients. The A.I. algorithm of the software finds automatically the best conditions to dispense your ingredient.
- Automatic exchange of a dispensing cartridge if one is empty or clogged (container spanning).
(for applications requiring combinatorial dispensing)
The Gravimetric Dispensing
Unit and heatable cartridge for
viscous liquids and waxes
The Gravimetric Dispensing
Unit for viscous liquids