The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our disposable or reusable reactors, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your parallel synthesis workflows.
The only fully integrated and automated workstation for reaction preparation, synthesis (ambient pressure, pressure up to 100bar), work up, purification, analysis, and output to storage vials / plates.
The only workstation for inert gas (e.g. BuLi) and low-temperature (-70 °C) chemistry.
… the only true liquid phase and solid phase synthesis workstation…
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials and / or reusable double-jacket reactors.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry.
- – 70 to 200 °C.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate /reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into excel or virtually any other software.
Enhance your efficiency and productivity with our workflow solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH AI deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of workflows in a fully automated fashion, including reaction preparation, multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
Disposable glass reactor
- In solution and on solid phase synthesis.
- In sophisticated disposable reactor formats.
- Under ambient & elevated pressure up to 100bar.
- Under inert gas or reactive gas conditions.
- Including many work-up funtions such as vacuum, filtration, evaporation, liquid / liquid extraction, crystallization.
- Synthesis of branched and multistep protocols for library synthesis.
- Synthesis of peptide libraries (peptide wizard software).
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units (SWILE, SDU and GDU-P models) are used to perform automated, gravimetrically controlled dispenses of a wide range of solids and powders in the milligram to multigram scale. The modules pick the appropriate chosen container, dispense the solids and powders, and then place the container back to its station before picking the next one. Both dispensing units include an overhead balance, and allow dispensing and simultaneous weighing of solids and powders into various vials, reactors, well-plates.