The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our disposable or reusable reactors, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your parallel impregnation workflows.
Example Customer testimonial
Fast catalyst optimization (selectivity and conversion) as a result of automated synthesis and screening of 2 generations of catalysts. Development time decreased by 50%!
We used to take 3 to 5years to transfer a new catalyst to business, now the company does so in one year! So basically every year one new catalyst.
… More than 20 different impregnation methods have been successfully implemented on these platforms…
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials and / or reusable double-jacket reactors.
- High-throughput catalyst preparation by e.g. incipient wetness and excessive liquid impregnation.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Configuration for impregnation can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH CATIMPRG deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of workflows in a fully automated fashion, including reaction preparation, multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
Disposable glass vial / reactor
- Preparation of impregnation solution with heating under reflux, pH measurement and adjustment as well as density measurement and adjustment.
- Incipient wetness and excessive liquid impregnation while shaking and heating in high quality (disposable) vials / reactors.
- High-quality quartz reactors for direct use in calcination.
- Integrated washing, filtration and drying.
- Integrated pH and density measurement / adjustment.
- Variety of reactors with heating, reflux, vacuum, filtration.
- Efficient mixing by shaking while preserving the extrudates.
The Gravimetric for solids and powders (SDU, GDU-P)