At Ambient and Elevated Pressure in 96 Well Plates
The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our versatile, fully automated MTP pressure block equipment, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your catalysts screening in flexible well plate formats (e.g. 12, 24, 48, 96).
Example Customer testimonial
Chemspeed’s robotic platform – CATSCREEN 96 – did pay off itself within 6 months! We do screens with wider parameter space, greater control and better quality than if we would outsource the work to several companies.
The Chemspeed CATSCREEN 96 is a real workhorse with a capacity to run many hundreds of reactions/week.It enables us to rapidly generate and evaluate large numbers of catalysts for important transformations such asasymmetric hydrogenations and cross-couplings.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Catalysts preparation and screening at ambient and elevated pressure in 96-well plates (1-100 bar), work-up, analysis.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry. (optional integration within customized MBraun glove-box).
- Unique fully automated MTP pressure block technology.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
Pick-up metallic MTP with e.g. 96 glass vials
Load plate into pressure block
MTP (well-plate) pressure block with screwless, self-sealing automated opening / closing
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH CATSCREEN 96 deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of catalyst preparation and screening workflows in a fully automated fashion, incl. work-up, analysis.
MTP pressure block
Pressure reactor block
- Automatic pressure chamber with 1’000 mL volume for various formats.
- Flexible reactive gas supply (e.g. H2, CO, O2, NH3).
- Shakable, heatable, coolable.
- Automated self-sealing closing / opening.
- Inertization box with air-lock (optional integration with MBraun glovebox).
- O2 and H2O monitored for controlled inert gas conditions.
- Flexible MTP format (12, 24, 48, 96) with disposable glass inserts.
- Flexible vial and MTP transfer tool for e.g. automated transfer to / from MTP pressure block.
- Integrated MTP stirrer.
- Inertized stock solutions.
- Inertized and shaken catalyst suspensions.
- Large choice of disposable reactors.
- Sampling for online analytics.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units for solids and powders (SWILE, SDU, GDU-P)