The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your ligand -, donor -, organometallic synthesis, solution- and slurry-phase polymerization screening, incl. prepolymerization workflows.
Example Customer testimonial
Activities, polymer properties and morphologies of supported polyolefin catalysts examined match the results from conventional autoclaves.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Integration with / in MBraun glove-box.
- Full automation of synthesis workflows including reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Fully automated polymerization screening with flexible 96-well MTP pressure block, shakable / heatable / coolable, and sampling / dilution racks.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
MAO – supportation
Single site ligand and catalyst synthesis
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH POSYCAT POSY deck modularity allows the user toexecute and perform a variety of ligand -, donor – and organometallic synthesisworkflows in a fully automated fashion.
- Flexible MTP format (24, 48, 96).
- MTP pressure block, 100 bar.
- Flexible reactive gas supply (e.g. H2, ethylene, propylene).
- Shakable, heatable, coolable.
- Automated closing / opening.
- Flexible vial and MTP transfer tool for e.g. automated transfer to / from MTP pressure block.
- Inertized stock solutions.
- Inertized and shaken catalyst suspensions.
- Large choice of disposable reactors.
- Sampling and dissolution / dilution for online analytics.
Breakthrough for polyolefin R&D and QC – The SMOLEFIN© Concept:
Chemspeed has recently made a real breakthrough that changes how you run Polyolefin R&D and QC. What ever others propose to you, technically, Polyolefin Synthesis is not solved yet but Chemspeed has a solution, solving the technical challenges even with the most active and difficult to handle homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts known today, and beyond. It is both an easy to evaluate and extremely easy to apply technology, making Polyolefin Synthesis the first time technically as easy as standard synthesis. The SMOLEFIN concept together with our versatile reactor and robotic technology solves all technical challenges from catalyst synthesis, testing, and characterization to storage in a globally standardized way without changing the chemistry at all.