The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our disposable reactors, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your peptide and oligosaccharide workflows.
Example Customer testimonial
… the only true liquid phase and solid phase synthesis workstation…
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass vials / reactors.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH PSW deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of peptide and oligosaccharide synthesis workflows in a fully automated fashion.
Disposable glass reactor
- In solution and on solid phase synthesis.
- In sophisticated disposable reactor formats.
- Under ambient & elevated pressure up to 100bar.
- Under inert gas or reactive gas conditions.
- Including many work-up funtions such as vacuum, filtration, evaporation, liquid / liquid extraction, crystallization.
- Synthesis of branched and multistep protocols for library synthesis.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units for solids and powders (SWILE, SDU, GDU-P)