The ISYNTH SPEEDCHEM uses a combination of elevated temperature and pressure to increase the reaction rate, resulting in shorter reaction times and higher selectivities.
Example Customer testimonial
Do it in the microwave “way”! But 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Increased temperature to e.g. 40°C above the boiling point results in about 16 times faster reaction at better quality.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Disposable glass reactors in MTP format.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- Higher reagents solubility into solvent.
- Milder reaction conditions.
- Less side reactions / reagent alteration and higherchemical yield.
- Lower energy usage.
- Exchangeable robotic tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Do it in the microwave “way”, but 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.
As a rule of thumb the reaction rate doubles itself if the temperature is increased by 10°C, reactions that normally take hours can be done in minutes at better quality using ISYNTH SPEEDCHEM.
- Library synthesis.
- Porous material synthesis .
- Polymer synthesis.
- Reaction parameter screening.
- Solubility, stability, compatibility screening.
- Sample preparation.
- Formulation screening.
Pick-up metallic MTP with e.g. 96 glass vials
Load plate into pressure block
MTP (well-plate) pressure block with screwless, self-sealing automated opening / closing
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH SPEEDCHEM deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of synthesis workflows under superheated conditions in a fully automated fashion, including reaction preparation, multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
MTP pressure block
SPEEDCHEM block for 12, 24, 48 or 96 vial plates (or customized formats)
- Up to 100 bar operating pressure.
- Heating / cooling and shaking.
- Automated closing / opening combined with transfer tool for e.g. transport of vials and extraction plates.
- Synthesis time reduced from hours to minutes.
- Safer than using microwave.
- Higher pressure than available microwave ovens (reactors) results in a multiple of speed – in a parallel approach – in a disposable format – resulting in high speed research at better quality.
- Glove-box with air-lock.
- O2 and H2O monitored for controlled inert gas.
- Integrated MTP stirrer.
- Inertized stock solutions.
- Sampling for online analytics.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units for solids and powders (SWILE, SDU, GDU-P)
Disposable glass reactor
- In solution and on solid phase synthesis.
- In sophisticated disposable reactor formats.
- Under ambient and elevated pressure up to 100 bar.
- Under inert gas or reactive gas conditions.
- Including many work-up functions such as vacuum, filtration, evaporation, liquid / liquid extraction, crystallization.
- Synthesis of branched and multistep protocols for library synthesis.
- Synthesis of peptide libraries (peptide wizard software).