The ISYNTH SWAVE enables high-throughput synthesis with Chemspeed’s exchangeable robotic tools for liquid handling, solid dispensing,capping, de-capping, crimping and gripping, combined with Biotage microwave technology.
Example Customer testimonial
The ISYNTH SWAVE microwave synthesizer has eliminated the bottlenecks associated with the use of microwaveassisted synthesis. With the automation of the reaction of the reaction preparation, vial capping andcrimping, and sample work-up and analysis steps, the ISYNTH SWAVE proves itself as a very efficient tool forHigh-Throughput Synthesis Laboratories.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- High-troughput microwave assisted synthesis and treatment.
- Microwave synthesis technology (batch and continuous).
- Reagent preparation to capping/crimping/gripping, multi-step synthesis, work-up, online transfer and analytics.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Chemspeed’s ISYNTH SWAVE deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of microwave-assisted workflows in a fully automated fashion.
A microwave-assisted synthesis or treatment workflow can be entirely automated on Chemspeed ISYNTH SWAVE robotic platform. Everything can be performed on the same platform, from:
- dispensing of solid and liquid reagents and solvents under inert atmosphere.
- capping / crimping.
- vial gripping and transfer.
- work-up and purification of reaction mixtures.
- use of batch and continuous-flow microwave reactor within one protocol.
Biotage Initiator™ EXP Microwave Synthesizer
- Single mode microwave system with uniform heat distribution, and accurate temperature and pressure control.
- Optimum safety and reliability.
- Access to large database of established methods for microwave synthesis (more than 3’600 methods).
- Optional: second microwave synthesizer.
- Minimum volume of 0.2 mL convenient for screening tests.
- Maximum volume of 20 mL allowing gram-scale synthesis.
- Reaction vial individually equipped with a magnetic bar for efficient mixing.
- Access to the crimped vial directly in the microwave cavity for automated reagent addition or for intermediate sampling.
- Solid-phase extraction on standard SPE cartridges.
- Liquid / liquid extraction.
- Sampling for online analytics (e.g. GC or HPLC) or kinetics measurement.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Units for solids and powders (SWILE, SDU, GDU-P)