The supply of energy and chemicals becomes more challenging year by year as the global demand increases dynamically while we are facing increasing constraints related to fossil fuels, nuclear power plants, regulations in the context of CO2 emissions and global warming at the same time. R&D organizations therefore need to cope with these challenges typically with the same amount of resources. The only way out of this “catch 22” is to accelerate, standardize and digitalize R&D.
Chemspeed offers highly innovative, high-throughput and high-output solutions which automate and enable your R&D without compromise by using concepts designed for chemists by chemists in areas such as:
- Development (synthesis, formulation, application, testing) of alternative energy solutions providing innovative materials for e.g.
- batteries (cathode materials, electrolytes, separators) – fractional compositional mapping pivotal for boosting robustness and performance
- solar cells (organic, inorganic, hybrid photovoltaics) – fractional compositional mapping pivotal for boosting robustness and performance
- fuel cells (e.g. supported non-precious metal catalysts)
- mobile and stationary storages (e.g. porous materials)
- Development of renewable (non-petro based) chemicals by e.g.
- photocatalytic water splitting
- catalytic conversion of CO2 (C1-chemistry)
- catalytic conversion of cellulose / hemi-cellulose / lignin from biomass