Chemspeed Technologies AG
At Chemspeed Technologies AG, our mission is to enable the innovations and sustainability of tomorrow through gamification, digitization and automation of research & development. As a global market leader, our technology is applied in a variety of chemical research areas and quality controls. Our solutions accelerate the research and development of the future, such as novel drugs or materials used amongst others in batteries, photovoltaics and cosmetics.
In addition to our headquarter in Switzerland (Füllinsdorf), we have various other subsidiaries, for example in the USA, UK and Germany.
With over 20 years of experience and a global footprint, we continuously grow and look for you to be part of this success story.
For our R&D department at the headquarter in Füllinsdorf we are looking for a dedicated personality as Project Leader for R&D and QC Automation Systems.
What is this position about?
As part of the expansion of our business, we are looking for a committed personality to strengthen our motivated team in Füllinsdorf, either immediately or by agreement. In this position you will manage and implement fascinating and challenging projects of our innovative automation solutions in a team.
- Plan, organize and oversee the execution of automation projects from start to finish
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and ensure their needs are met
- Develop project timelines, budget, and resource plans
- Manage and coordinate the work of project team members, including engineers and technicians
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and safety requirements
- Monitor project progress, identify and mitigate risks, and report project status to management
- Continuously improve project management processes and tools
- Support revision and development of Chemspeed products
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical project management, preferably in automation systems realization
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and work in a team effectively
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in English, German or additional language proficiency is a plus
- GxP experience is a plus
- An exciting challenge in a technically leading, internationally active and strongly growing company
- Attractive employment conditions, various employee benefits and modern social services
- A responsible and independent task in an international, motivated and ambitious team
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Ms. Mona Galvan is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.