Symposium on Olefin Metathesis and Related Chemistry (ISOM XXII)
Welcome to the homepage of the 22nd International Symposium on Olefin Metathesis and Related Chemistry (ISOM XXII) to be held in Zurich, Switzerland from July 9 to 12, 2017.
Following the model of a successful series of previous symposia, the upcoming ISOM XXII will cover the following topics:
- Catalyst development and Organometallic Chemistry of carbenes and carbynes
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in Materials and Polymer Chemistry
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in sustainable use of renewable resources
- Olefin Metathesis related chemistries
Invited and contributed lectures as well as poster presentations will allow for a deep insight into the latest developments in the field.