The 2021 SPE International Polyolefins Conference
Visit us at the 2021 SPE International Polyolefins Conference.
The 2021 SPE International Polyolefins Conference will be an ALL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE using the Award Winning Whova Software Platform
- The Conference will consist of 10 streamed Plenary talks (with live questions and answer sessions) and 2 live streamed panel discussions on Feb 23-24, 2021.
- There will also be 14+ tracks and 84+ technical papers (includes Tutorial, student posters, and new products) which can be viewed On-Demand, like Netflix.
- Technical papers will be available for viewing two weeks before the conference, during the conference, and 6 months after the conference.
- There will be live questions and answers sessions with the speakers each afternoon of the conference. Speakers will be posting their slide decks and video recordings of their talks on the conference website.
- In addition there will be Virtual Exhibitor Booths, live conversation with company representatives in the Virtual Exhibitor Booths, a passport contest for the Exhibitor Booths, virtual networking (texting, meetups, and opportunity for video conferencing), and a photo contest.