The Chemspeed FLEX autoplant workstations have been designed for high output experimentation in the development and optimization of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, polymers, specialty chemicals, catalysts and many more.
- Process R&D.
- Organic and inorganic synthesis, reactions under pressure
(process research, optimization and scale-up).
- Preparative synthesis.
- Polymer synthesis (mass-, solution-, pressure-, emulsion-
workstation for 6 X 100 ml,
3 X 250 mL, 3 X 1’000 mL
Materials of choice: glass,
stainless steel (PEEK, PTFE or glass inserts available), Hastelloy, others on request
The cutting edge Process Development Workstation technology allows scientists to execute and perform a variety of workflows in a fully automated fashion and truly mimic the final industrial production process. It provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels is required.
Process reactor assembly, individually controlled tank reactors (reactor volumes 100, 250, 1’000 mL) with precise, continuous feeds.
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 μL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid, liquefied gas and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
Temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to
250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry data.
- Viscosity data.
- Dean Stark water trap.
- Distillation bridge.
- Vacuum for different purposes: inertization, crystallization, …
- Interface to various in-situ probes, for example: pH, UV-VIS, IR, Raman, PSD, calorimetry.
Measurement of gas consumption.
- Extraction, filtration, evaporation, crystallization, distillation.
Easily exchangeable stirrer designs (anchor, twisted blade, gas entrainment stirrers…). Powerful mixing for viscosities up to 80 Pa.s at 300 rpm and 30 Pa.s at 900 rpm with an anchor stirrer.
Paradigm Shift – Combination of Batch & Flowchemistry
The leading technology in versatile comibnation of batch & flowchemistry combined with our reactor and process excellence, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your organic process R&D workflows.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
- Organic synthesis & scale-up.
- Ligand synthesis & scale-up.
- Organometallic synthesis & scale-up.
- Ziegler-Natta synthesis.
- Polyolefin prepolymerizations, solution-, slurry-, bulk-, gas-phase, multi-stage syntheses.
- Living / controlled, emulsion, suspension, mass polymerizations.
- (Mixed) oxide, zeolite syntheses.
- Catalyst testing in batch, semi-continuous, continuous mode.
- Nanomaterials syntheses.
- Biomass pretreatment and conversion.
100 mL, 250 mL, 1’000 mL
(other volumes upon request)