The cutting edge Process Development Workstation technology allows scientists to execute and perform a variety of workflows in a fully automated fashion and truly mimic the final industrial production process. It provides all the flexibility to optimize integrated reaction sequences, even if a complex configuration of reactors and feed vessels is required.
Process reactor assembly, individually controlled tank reactors (reactor volumes 100, 250, 1’000 mL) with precise, continuous feeds.
- Flexible and precise continuous feeds, down to 10 μL / min.
- Up to 8 continuous liquid, liquefied gas and / or gas feeds per reactor and additional unlimited overhead access.
- Temperature control, 0.1 °C.
- Pressure up to 100 bar over the entire temperature range up to 250 °C with corresponding safety installations.
- Parallel high-performance calorimetry data.
- Viscosity data.
- Dean Stark water trap.
- Distillation bridge.
- Vacuum for different purposes: inertization, crystallization, ...
- Interface to various in-situ probes, for example: pH, UV-VIS, IR, Raman, PSD, calorimetry.
- Measurement of gas consumption.
- Extraction, filtration, evaporation, crystallization, distillation.
Easily exchangeable stirrer designs (anchor, twisted blade, gas entrainment stirrers…). Powerful mixing for viscosities up to 80 Pa.s at 300 rpm and 30 Pa.s at 900 rpm with an anchor stirrer.