Medicinal chemistry is driven more and more by the demand for innovative medicines which involves molecular diversity and novel routes, meaning more and more experiments typically with the same resources. Chemspeed’s fully automated, integrated FLEX ISYNTH stands for a flexible, modular, and uncompromising automated solution that:
- Unlocks the chemical space via faster, better, virtually unrestricted “off-road” chemistry investigation of the reaction, reagent and molecule space.
- Enhances your efficiency and productivity by a factor of up to 100 in e.g.:
- C-C, C-N coupling reactions
- Organometallic reactions (e.g. Grignard)
- Diels-Alder reactions
- Transfer hydrogenations
- Easy-to-use disposable multi-functional, high-precision glass reactor arrays:
- Available reaction scales from μl to ml
- Screwless and self-sealing opening / closing
- Mixing by shaking (up to 600 rpm)
- Heating (up to 150°C), cooling (-20°C)
- Refluxing, vacuum, inertization, evaporation, extraction, filtration, crystallization and drying
- Chemistry proven liquid handling with e.g. pH, filtration extension.
- Proprietary robotic tool exchange for e.g. gravimetric solid handling.
INTEGRATED BENCHTOP NMR
- Available operating frequency range: 40 MHz to 80 MHz (1H)
- Available nuclei: H, F, C, P, Si, B
- 1D and 2D spectra
- Online data acquisition via flow cell or offline via standard 5 mm sample tubes
- Permanent magnet – no liquid nitrogen or helium required
- 2 Gauss line inside NMR device housing