- Increase speed by a factor of up to 100.
- Consistent high quality output.
- Significantly more comprehensive assortment of colour shades.
- Decreased raw material consumption and waste.
- Start, stop, insert or remove a sample (e.g. individual or matrix recipes) at any point in time without having to reprogram the other samples in the system.
- Prioritise samples at any time.
- Individually and simply program tasks and workflows for single (shuttles) or batches of samples in any sequence.
- Easy and intuitive “drag & drop” experimentation.
- Combine batch, parallel and sequential activities in a single workflow leading to the best possible ROI as it offers complete scheduling efficiency without the complexity of the traditional “overall scheduling” required by older technologies.
- Ability to expand the workflows and tools, and exchange tools and functionality with minimal interruption and disruption of the functions already in place. This allows for the addition of either new functionalities or an increase in capacity at any point in the workflow.
Autonomous Shuttle with unrestricted sequence of tasks
“Today we can make 200 colour shade formulations and draw-down applications within 12h in a fully automated and reproducible manner, allowing us to faster, better, and wider respond to our customer needs. Chemspeed’s enabling automation technology allows us to efficiently and reproducibly develop high-quality paint formulations which is the “best solution of today, tomorrow”.