The FLEXSHUTTLE approach comprises a hard- and software concept which allows to automate virtually any combination of R&D workflow steps and functions. Systems adapted to your specific needs may integrate any steps from sample preparation to synthesis, formulation, application, and testing of new products with an unreached flexibility and variability.
Decision guided workflows can be implemented in flexible system using fully automated IF/ELSE-functions: independently programmable shuttles and branches for intelligent, flexible and dynamic workflows are Chemspeed’s paradigm shifting answer for The High Output Lab of the future.
Exemplary Integrated Solution Workflow
Gamification of R&D
The FLEXSHUTTLE concept allows programming shuttles with virtually any combination of with an unrivalled flexibility and versatility in an easy and game-like way:
- Easy drag n’ drop functions to generate additional or new workflow steps on each FLEX cube …
- Drag n’ drop any workflow steps to create workflows in any sequence…
- …and launch a single sample/shuttle up to hundreds of samples/shuttles within such a workflow
- Control, redirect, alter or influence each sample individually at virtually any time while running without disturbing other running samples.
- Prioritize samples at any time.
2-layer Soft- and Hardware concept enabling intelligent product development workflows
Top Layer: ArkSuite Workflow Management Software allows you programming and controlling your workflow
Lower layer: ArkSuite Workflow Step (Arrow-Procedure) allows you programming and simultaneous controlling of each individual FLEX-Cube