- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of plus 10.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials and/or reusable double-jacket reactors for library synthesis.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry.
- – 70 °C to 200 °C.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate /reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 100 µg or 10 µg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read-only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into excel or virtually any other software.
Enhance your efficiency and productivity with our workflow solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
“The only fully integrated and automated workstation for reaction preparation, synthesis (ambient pressure, pressure up to 100 bar), work up, purification, analysis, and output to storage vials/plates.”
“The only workstation for inert gas (e.g. BuLi) and low-temperature (-70 °C) chemistry.”
“… the only true liquid phase and solid phase synthesis workstation …”