- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Catalysts preparation and screening at ambient and elevated pressure in 96-well plates (1-100 bar), work-up, analysis.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry. (optional integration within customized MBraun glove-box).
- Unique fully automated MTP pressure block technology.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 100 µg, or 10 µg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials
Pick-up metallic MTP with e.g. 96 glass vials
Load plate into pressure block
MTP (well-plate) pressure block with screwless, self-sealing automated opening / closing
“Chemspeed’s robotic platform – CATSCREEN 96 – did pay off itself within 6 months! We do screens with wider parameter space, greater control and better quality than if we would outsource the work to several companies.
The Chemspeed CATSCREEN 96 is a real workhorse with a capacity to run many hundreds of reactions/week.It enables us to rapidly generate and evaluate large numbers of catalysts for important transformations such asasymmetric hydrogenations and cross-couplings.”
Important keywords: Library Synthesis, Automated Library Synthesis, Parallel Synthesis, Automated Parallel Synthesis, Parallel Library Synthesis, High-Throughput Library Synthesis, Reaction Screening from µl to ml, Automated Synthesis for Innovative Medicines, Catalyst Synthesis, Catalyst Screening