Robustness and Ease-of-Use by Design
The leading technology in overhead gravimetric dispensing / dosing (patented) combined with our disposable or reusable glass reactors, and our user-friendly software, allow you to standardize and accelerate your parallel synthesis workflows.
- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials and / or reusable double-jacket reactors.
- Small-scale synthesis at ambient pressure & up to 100 bar.
- Enabled by SWILE (one-to-one / many pick & dispense of solids).
- Mixing by shaking or tumble stirring.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry.
- – 70 to 200 °C.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 100 µg, or 10 µg.
- A large dispensing range, from µg up to several g.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
- In solution and on solid phase synthesis.
- In sophisticated disposable reactor formats.
- Under ambient & elevated pressure up to 100bar.
- Under inert gas or reactive gas conditions.
- Including many work-up functions such as vacuum, filtration, evaporation, liquid / liquid extraction, solid phase extraction, crystallization.
- Synthesis of branched and multistep protocols for library synthesis.
- Synthesis of peptide libraries.
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Glass Vials Enhanced by Small-Scale Synthesis Array combined with SWILE
“The only fully integrated and automated workstation for reaction preparation, synthesis (ambient pressure, pressure up to 100bar), work up, purification, analysis, and output to storage vials / plates.”
“The only workstation for inert gas (e.g. BuLi) and low-temperature (-70 °C) chemistry.”
“… the only true liquid phase and solid phase synthesis workstation …”