- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Increased temperature to e.g. 40°C above the boiling point results in about 16 times faster reaction at better quality.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Disposable glass reactors in MTP format.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- Higher reagents solubility into solvent.
- Milder reaction conditions.
- Less side reactions / reagent alteration and higherchemical yield.
- Lower energy usage.
- Exchangeable robotic tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Do it in the microwave “way”, but 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.
As a rule of thumb the reaction rate doubles itself if the temperature is increased by 10°C, reactions that normally take hours can be done in minutes at better quality using ISYNTH SPEEDCHEM.
- Library synthesis.
- Porous material synthesis .
- Polymer synthesis.
- Reaction parameter screening.
- Solubility, stability, compatibility screening.
- Sample preparation.
- Formulation screening.
Pick-up metallic MTP with e.g. 96 glass vials
Load plate into pressure block
MTP (well-plate) pressure block with screwless, self-sealing automated opening / closing
“Do it in the microwave “way”! But 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.”