- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Easy-to-use disposable glass reactors / vials and / or reusable double-jacket reactors and / or microwave reactors.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Ventilated, conditioned hood for e.g. sensitive, low-temperature chemistry.
- – 70 to 200 °C.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- The balance moves to the destination, increasing speed and efficiency.
- Balance resolution of 0.1 mg, or 0.01 mg.
- A large dispensing range, from a few mg up to several grams.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
- Organic syntheses.
- Ligand syntheses.
- Organometallic syntheses.
- Living / controlled polymerizations.
- Nanomaterials syntheses.
- Biomass pretreatment and conversion.
- C-X Coupling, hydrogenation, hydroformylation, carbonylation, metathesis, oxidation, … screenings.
- Polyolefin solution- & slurry-phase screenings.
Double-jacket reactor blocks
Microwave reactor (disposable vial)
ISYNTH reactor blocks with disposable vials
Chemspeed’s Unique, Proprietary Array Synthesis Reactor Technology with Disposable Vials and ReusableDouble-Jacket Reactors
“The only fully integrated and automated workstation for reaction preparation, synthesis (ambient pressure, pressure up to 100bar), work up, purification, analysis, and output to storage vials / plates.
The only workstation for inert gas (e.g. BuLi) and low-temperature (-70 °C) chemistry.
… the only true liquid phase and solid phase synthesis workstation …”