Global Head of Sales (m/f)
Chemspeed Technologies is the worldwide leader in workflow automation for lab research & development, ranging from compact stand-alone platforms to large fully integrated automated laboratories. We offer hardware and strategic software solutions for sample preparation, synthesis, process research, formulation, application and testing. During more than two decades of unparalleled innovation we created revolutionary enabling technology made by scientists for scientists.
To strengthen our position in our fast growing markets we are seeking to recruit an experienced and success-oriented management team member in the position as
Global Head of Sales (m/f)
As part of the Chemspeed management team, you will be the leader that manages our global sales team on our path to growth. You will monitor sales performance using internal tools and customer relationship management systems, provide leadership and sales coaching to your direct reports and their teams to ensure a high level of sales activity, customer acquisitions and retention. We expect from you, that you are an inspiring leader and energetic when it comes to deal management.
Your main tasks will be:
- Lead, develop and mentor our sales team and distributors worldwide with focus on performance
- Develop and implement strategies to meet and preferably exceed annual revenue and sales targets on an annual basis
- Grow the existing client base worldwide
- Develop and manage key accounts
- Develop and drive the sales strategy in alignment with the company’s overall strategy
- Provide relevant, quantified and clear information relating to market activity
- Oversee the implementation of new products and growth opportunities / strategies
- Conduct and update competitive intelligence
- Ensure that personal knowledge of all relevant products and/or services is up to date at all times
As an ideal candidate:
- You have experience leading a high performing global organization in a fast growing high technology company
- You have a proven history of success in leading international cross-functional teams and you are used to managing people remotely
- You have an extensive personal track record in sales of scientific / technical capital equipment
- You are excited by attracting, developing and retaining world-class talent early in their sales and/or management careers
- You have a reputation with teams as being collaborative, innovative, and reliable
- You are empathic, open minded and focused on customer satisfaction
- You are self-motivated and you feel a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent communication skills, effective in a multicultural environment
- You have a university degree with scientific background
- You are proficient in English and desirably German, other languages are an advantage
- You are willing to travel
- A unique opportunity to lead a sophisticated global sales team. To develop new markets, to be part of an exceptional growth story.
- Attractive employment conditions reflecting the industries standards in a high-tech company
Ms. M. Sassine is delighted to receive your complete application documents on our career page.