- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Increased temperature to e.g. 40°C above the boiling point results in about 16 times faster reaction at better quality.
- Reagent preparation (liquids and solids), multistep synthesis, work-up, purification, analysis and product transfer to storage.
- Disposable glass reactors in MTP format.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Gravimetric solid dispensing into an unlimited choice of vial / plate / reactor formats.
- Higher reagents solubility into solvent.
- Milder reaction conditions.
- Less side reactions / reagent alteration and higherchemical yield.
- Lower energy usage.
- Exchangeable robotic tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Speed up your chemistry research and do it in minutes instead of hours.
Do it in the microwave “way”, but 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.
As a rule of thumb the reaction rate doubles itself if the temperature is increased by 10°C, reactions that normally take hours can be done in minutes at better quality using ISYNTH SPEEDCHEM.
Selection of application:
- Library synthesis.
- Porous material synthesis .
- Polymer synthesis.
- Reaction parameter screening.
- Solubility, stability, compatibility screening.
- Sample preparation.
- Formulation screening.
“Do it in the microwave “way”! But 96 instead of 1 at a time and at faster reaction rates.”
Important keywords: Library Synthesis, Automated Library Synthesis, Parallel Synthesis, Automated Parallel Synthesis, Parallel Library Synthesis, High-Throughput Library Synthesis, Reaction Screening from µl to ml, Automated Synthesis for Innovative Medicines, Catalyst Synthesis, Catalyst Screening