- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Integration with / in MBraun glove-box.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor with PAT like NIR, PSD.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Up to 8 independent liquid feeds per reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
“Chemspeed has been an excellent company providing us a convincing solution for the highly challenging automated polyolefin catalyst synthesis and subsequent reformatting, in particular SMOLEFIN. I believe these tools will provide a strategic advantage to our R&D organization in our effort to rapidly develop novel catalysts for local and global use. In addition to accelerating and standardizing experimentation, the Chemspeed solution also enables R&D data under one informatics platform which will help scientists to be more productive and innovative.”