- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor with PAT like NIR, PSD, calorimetry, pH.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Up to 8 independent gas, liquefied gas and liquid feeds per reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Feeding and sampling under reaction conditions.
- Reaction under reflux at ambient or elevated pressure with optional Dean Stark water removal or distillation.
- pH monitoring and control.
- Vessel-to-vessel transfer for multistep reactions.
- Workup with liquid / liquid extraction, drying, solid-phase extraction, filtration or evaporation.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
“The AUTOPLANT PRORES paid for itself within less than 12 month”