- Decrease in cost per experiment up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Up to 36 experiments per run on an autoplant, up to 6 experiments per run on a multiplant.
- Independent control of all process parameters in each reactor.
- Independent and precise temperature and stirring control in each reactor.
- Gravimetric solid and viscous liquid dispensing.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Liquid and slurry feeds at reaction conditions.
- Cleaning in place (e.g. automated cleaning, inserts).
- Dispensed amount, stirrer speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DoE.
Enhance your Efficiency and Productivity with our Workflow Solutions!
Assembly of a process research reactor with our unique screwless and self-sealing design up to 100 bar
“Chemspeed’s autoplant zeo Robotic Platform together with our Workflow Management Software provides faster and better zeolite synthesis. Reproducibilities over 20 fully automated 100 mL reactors per run are within ±5%. The physico-chemical properties of zeolites produced proved to be scalable to a 2-Liter stainless-steel autoclave. Varying a suite of raw materials with different physico-chemical properties, the ratios of n(SDA) / n(SiO2) and the ratios of n(H2O) / n(SiO2), productivity could be increased by a factor of 10 compared with manual work. Zeolites were reproducibly synthesized in high solid-content (viscous) regimes.
Sinopec Research Institute of Petroleum Processing (RIPP) in Beijing chose Chemspeed’s High-Output Zeolite Synthesis Workflow (AUTOPLANT ZEO, Workflow Management Software) based on Chemspeed pioneered, fully automated, individually controlled and operated process reactors in conjunction with its proprietary overhead gravimetric dispensing.”