Discover our unique and flexible enabling solutions for versatile sample preparation
Sample Preparation (for e.g. reactions, formulations, analytics, QC) is a ubiquitos element in many labs. However, this work is often still done manually and binds highly qualified resources to very time-consuming, tedious, error-prone and repetitive tasks.
Chemspeed offers unique and flexible enabling solutions to overcome these issues. E.g. proprietary overhead gravimetric dispensing tools and the SWILE / SWIP concept, featuring the first fully automated, true one-to-one gravimetric “pick & decision dispense”, provide a new approach to speed up these tasks, whilst at the same time increasing quality and consistency.
Selection of examples:
- Solid sampling, the true one-to-one gravimetric “pick & decision dispense” from µg to mg
- Eluent preparation with GMP validation
- Content uniformity with GMP validation
- Sample preparation and integrated Karl Fischer water titration
- Sample prep for stability measurement by e.g. UV, HPLC
- Injectables by aliquoting from IV (intravenous) bottles and diluting
- API release measurement
- End-to-end DSC sample preparation
- End-to-end NMR and LC sample preparation