- Throughput of 64 samples per day (1-shift operation).
- Fully automated extraction, derivatization and analysis, assuring accurate and reproducible results.
- Entire run and event data logged in a read-only file and export into e.g. LIMS.
- Proven off-the-shelf compact / integrated robotic platform, tools, modules and software, i.e. multiply scaled unit operations.
- 4- or 8-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, time, and other data are stored in a read-only log file.
- Integrated centrifuge.
- Integrated GC-MS analysis.
- Sample tracking throughout the workflow via barcode tracking.
- Containment / hood for safety and conditioned operation.
- Inherent flexibility and modularity for future upgrades.
SWING DRU-X-TOR workstation
“A demanding and time-consuming, but essential, manual process has been automated and proven to achieve the key performance indicators of: data quality, data management, ease of use and throughput. But the real benefit of the system is that it takes the mundane and time consuming sample prep work away from experienced lab staff, releasing their time for more valuable tasks.”