- Decrease in cost per sample up to 90+ %.
- Increase in productivity by a factor of 10+.
- Parallel common extraction under elevated pressure, i.e. using superheated extraction conditions.
- Higher analyze solubility.
- Faster analyte diffusion from matrix into solvent.
- Decreased solvent viscosity for increased solvent penetration into the matrix.
- Gravimetric dispensing (liquids, solids, powders, low-viscous to highly-viscous materials, waxes, etc.) into the rack / extractor format of your choice.
- Powder dispensing / dosing robotic tool can be combined with other tools to accommodate multiple workflows.
- 4-Needle Head for volumetric liquid handling and sampling.
- Dispensed amount, mixing speed, temperature, pressure, time…, and other data are stored in a read only log file.
- Easy access to data with a convenient interface to pull results into Excel or virtually any other software.
- Interface to DOE.
Speed up your extraction process and do it in minutes instead of hours!
As the extraction rate roughly doubles if the temperature is increased by 10 °C, extractions that normally take hours can be done in minutes using SWING SPEEDEXTRACT.
- Extraction of active ingredients from plants for pharmaceutical and nutritional health science.
- Extraction of pesticides from food samples (e.g. QuEChERS).
- Determination of fat and fatty acids in diary products.
- Acid digestion for characterization of sediment, sludge and soil.
- Enforced degradation for analysis of polymer biodegradation or plasma analysis.
- … and more.
Pick-up metallic MTP with e.g. 96 glass vials
Load plate into pressure block
MTP (well-plate) pressure block with screwless, self-sealing automated opening / closing
“Speed up your extraction process and do it in minutes instead of hours!”