Chemspeed’s SWING VISCO deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of viscosity measurement workflows in a fully automated fashion.
E.g. Brookfield Viscometer LV and / or RVDV-II+ Pro BK (integrated in a Chemspeed platform as a robotic tool)
- Range: 75 – 40’000’000 mPa.s (cP).
- Speed range: 0.1-200 rpm.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 % of full scale range.
- On-line display.
- Temperature range: -70 oC to +220 oC, depending on deck configuration.
- Viscosity reproducibility: +/- 0.2 %.
Additional features and benefits to automation:
- Integrated software.
- Multistep test programs (e.g. sample preparation or formulation combined with viscosity measurement).
- Automated and constant z-movements of the Viscometer (e.g. to penetrate a sample and / or to generate z-resolved viscosity data in a well defined and reproducible way).
- Viscosity control and adjustment through conditional tasks.
- Calculation of average viscosity.
- Data processing with mathematical models.
- Automated analysis of user defined values for QC.
- Import of sets of test parameters, generate template programs of parameters (speed, time of measurement, etc.).
- Export data along with experimental data sets of choice to Excel, Chemspeed’s Workflow Management Software, VLab or virtually any other database.
- On-line display.
- Measurement with in-line constant delta time between virtually any action (e.g. open vial) and viscosity measurement, controlled humidity, controlled temperature, etc.).
- Time coupled measurements (e.g. overnight).
- One measurement and adjustment at a time.
- Washing installation for the viscosity spindle (passive or active washing bath).
- Export data as viscosity in cP or Pa.s, temperature, speed, spindle type, time of measurement.
- Temperature controlled measurement.
- Torque / viscosity logged during all measurement time.
Extension for Rheology by integration of TA instruments Rheometer as an example
Discovery Series Hybrid Rheometer has unprecedent performance specification and delivers unsurpassed direct strain control, direct stress control and normal force measurement.
- Optical encoder dual reader.
- Advanced drag cup motor.
- Normal force rebalance transducer.
- Active temperature control.
- Bob + cup with disposable cup and bob is cleaned.