Chemspeed’s SWING WAXDOSE deck modularity allows the user to execute and perform a variety of highly viscous liquid and wax dispensing workflows in a fully automated fashion.
The Gravimetric Dispensing Unit (GDU-HV model) with heating option is used to perform automated, gravimetically controlled dispenses and aspiration of molten wax in the milligram to multigram scale.
The module picks the appropriate heated container, dispenses the wax, and then places the container back to its station before picking the next one. The dispensing unit includes an overhead balance, and allows dispensing and simultaneous weighing of wax into various vials, reactors, well-plates.
1’480 x 910 x 1’860 mm
(4’ 4 3/8” x 3’ x 6’ 1 1/4”)
SWING XL dimensions:
2’350 x 950 x 1’920 mm
(7’ 70” x 3’ 2” x 6’ 4”)
- Exemplary dispensing time: 1g in 20 sec (depending on wax properties).
- Wax dispensing capacity: (expandable with additional wax storage module)
SWING: up to 65 cartridges for the GDU-HV
SWING XL: up to 125 cartridges for the GDU-HV
- Reduced dispensing time: the balance moves from one target to the next, continuously dispensing and weighing without having to move the target to the balance. The anti-drip system avoids cross contamination and enables addition of wax or any other material into any formulation vessel, reactor, vial etc on the platform deck whilemixing, heating, cooling, etc.
- The GDU-HV heated cartridge inserts are disposable. The plunger and the actual heated jacket are non disposable and can be reused.
- One dispensing design and one AutoTeaching tool to cover all your heated and waxes materials. The sophisticated algorithm of the software finds automatically the best conditions to dispense your ingredient.
- Automatic exchange of a dispensing cartridge if one is empty, the system automatically takes the next container.
- The MultiGripper is a tool for transporting vials and MTPs on Chemspeed platforms. A transport can be intended for one of the following reasons:
Weight determination on the balance rack
Transportation to a rack with additional functionality (heating, agitation ...)
Optional: integrated Barcode Reader. The Barcode Reader automatically identifies 1D and 2D barcodes on vials and MTPs.