Chemspeed releases New AutoSuite Software 2.0
Chemspeed Technologies has released its latest version of the AutoSuite Software. This new version offers full support for Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and a number of new capabilities and improvements among which:
- Support for all newly developed Chemspeed hardware solutions such as:
- new SWING VISCO and new SWING RHEO for automated viscosity and rheology measurements
- new (3rd generation) process reactor technology (100ml, 250ml and 1000ml)
- …and many more
- Possibility for working with databases throughout running applications
- Array variables and new function expressions for advanced programming
- New and easy to use Configuration Manager to handle all general settings
Additionally, many improvements based on customer feedbacks have been implemented.
Chemspeed AutoSuite Software is the interface of choice to pilot Chemspeed robotic platforms as well as to integrate other third party hardware into a smooth and easy to use workflow. Chemspeed AutoSuite consists in 4 primary modules:
- An intuitive platform configuration and procedures editor allowing an easy management of the platform configuration as well as simple and intuitive building of procedures by dragging and dropping of unit of operations from a library. Protocols can be saved as templates and reused as such or as an element of broader workflows.
- An executor that drives the instruments and executes the protocols according to user input. This even offers the flexibility to pause, alter parameters, and resume on the fly.
- A monitoring platform that provides real time graphic representation of key parameters measured during an experiment run.
- An API and reporting module that allows integration with other instruments, loading of parameters from other programs (DOE for example) and export of results into LIMS, ELNs and other third party software.
Customers with service contract (or under warranty) get this release free of charge.
If you are interested in discussing how Chemspeed software could help you integrate your R&D workflows into a simple to operate environment please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. One of our workflow specialists will be happy to discuss your needs and suggest how Chemspeed solutions can be integrated in your environment.