SWILE©: Step Change in Solid Compound Management and More!
Chemspeed is proud to announce its SWILE© Robotic Tool – The First True One-To-One Gravimetric Pick & Dispense of Solid Compounds:
- Dispensing of virtually any solid compound from < 100 µg to 30 mg
- Directly from virtually any source into virtually any destination
- Disposable positive displacement tips
- No dead volume
- No cross-contamination or cleaning of the transfer tips, they are single use disposable and exchanged automatically
- A recovery rate equal or higher than in manual procedures
- A throughput of about one dispense per minute
- Unattended operation (with optional inert atmosphere)
The SWILE robotic tool is compliant with e.g. the following Chemspeed product lines:
- SWING (e.g. automated compound management, reaction preparation for catalyst screening)
- ISYNTH (e.g. automated catalyst screening)
- AUTOPLANT (e.g. automated catalyst testing)
For more information, please contact [email protected].